The results are in! Together with our survey partner, TalentMap, Human Resources presented the survey results at open sessions in Vancouver (February 7) and the Okanagan (February 8).
The overall results for faculty and staff are available here (PDF). The report, as presented during the WES Results Open Sessions, includes:
- About the Workplace Experiences Survey
- Engagement & Survey Approach
- Workplace Experiences Survey Trends
- Overall Results Highlights
- Faculty Engagement –Key Drivers
- Staff Engagement –Key Drivers
- Next Steps –Your Role
Download the overall WES highlights as a one-page infographic.
Before the end of February, all eligible units (those with ten or more survey respondents) will receive unit-level reports.